Monday, July 17, 2017

The Little Things

This post was Poo Inspired. I tweeted these words very early this morning and I hope you get motivated even if it's just for a short while- "I am really pressed. Like really, really pressed. But, I can't use the loo cos the electricity broke. Invariably, affecting water supply.

My flatmate to help me get water is deep in his sleep. I don't wanna wake him up. (typical me). Now, I've to endure the pain.

I'm here on my wheelchair ♿ quietly praying he'd wake up anytime soon. #Paraplegic #LifeOfADisabled
And this is no thread. It is my reality.
Challenges like these, albeit 'simple' to you, makes me numb to so many pain & hurts in life. I grow in & with the pains daily.
I remembered just last Sunday at the mall when I saw & used a wheelchair accessible bathroom. I was so excited. First time ever.

Yeah....he's awake. I think my mind woke him up. Time to go visit the white bowl. Buh-bye 👋" #Paraplegic #LifeOfADisabled #SelfMotivated #AmazingHeem #MondayMotivation #NikeAirMax #Madrid #CR7 ♿

No comments:

Post a Comment